the app for exhibitors
Ease the recording of your contacts’ data with the Visit Connect app.
About Visit Connect
Scan the QR code on the visitor badge with your smartphone. This makes it very easy for you to obtain all the visitor’s contact data digitally – without having to fill out questionnaires or collect business cards. Afterwards you can download a list of all visitors you met at the fair. This makes it easier for you to follow up and ensures that you receive the right data and do not lose any valuable trade fair contacts.
- Download the app to your smartphone
- Scan the license QR code from the PDF with your smartphone. Please note that each QR code corresponds to exactly one license and can only be used once. If you want to use several devices for lead acquisition, you must use a separate, not yet used scan license for each one and scan and activate it with the respective device. This license is finally connected to the device and can no longer be used on another!
- Your smartphone is now ready to scan visitor badges. To test the procedure, simply download here the pdf with some test visitor badges. Scan them with the app and you will see what information you get.
- You would like to assign further information (interest in a certain product, next steps, time frame, notes, pictures, voice messages, etc.) to the scanned contacts at the fair with the help of the app? Then simply create the corresponding questions in the Visit Connect portal.
- Follow the following Link, which leads you directly to Visit-Connect-Portal.
To activate your Visit Connect portal for your trade fair, create your login data in the “Create Account” window and then click “Validate Licence” in the “Add new event” window after the first login.
- The complete guide can be found at www.n200.com/exhibitor.
We are happy to support you personally.